2011年11月13日日曜日

My travel journal about London #5

September 29, 2011
I woke up around noon after a late-night drinking session.
My friend left for the US in the early morning.
After I took a shower, I went to a cafe to have brunch.
I found a nice cafe called "EAT." near my hotel.
"EAT." provides real homemade food (sandwich, soup, coffee etc) at reasonable prices.
There are more than 100 EAT cafes in London.  I saw some EATs here and there around London.
The shops are modern and clean.  The staff are friendly.
I ordered a vegetable pie and fruit salad.
The taste is extremely close to a real homemade pie.
If EAT. catches on in Japan, it would be popular among young Japanese people.
I really want them to start business in my country.

After eating brunch, I went to Slone Square.
This area is one of my favorite places in London. It's very cozy.
I walked along the King's Road and enjoyed shopping.
I decided to take a double decker bus from Slone Square to Piccadilly Circus.
The view from the top of a double decker bus is just like sightseeing.
I was interested to notice that on the second floor of the bus, there is a monitor at the front, showing us the driver's eye view.  It must be connected to a camera downstairs.


There is a monitor at the front, showing us the driver's eye view. 




I finally got to Piccadilly Circus and went straight to The Prince of Wales Theatre.
The show started at 19:30.  The theatre was almost full.
The most of audience were singing and dancing with actors and actresses.
I really enjoyed seeing "MAMMA MIA".
"MAMMA MIA" filled me with energy.
I finished my journey by watching this uplifting show.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿